Monday 7 February 2011

French breakfast.


OH!

I'm having a meltdown (scary hormone) week.
All I can think of are the clothes that aren't in my life, the fact that I want to start making my own from scratch but dont know where to start, history timelines because I didnt even know when the Wars were, spending three hours writing out BC to present in a really un-user friendly format, bacon and avocado EVERYTHING and missing you beyond all of that.

It's really cold.

On the plus, i've been reading a lot of Jack and am already starting to believe i'm on the road with him. I feel like i'm taking the journey with the weird farm boys on my way to see you...

...its a looooong journey haha.

I want to hear all about Covent Garden and Camden.
Did you take any photos?

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.